Below is a list of our current job openings. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
As a Sales Associate, you will be the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back to Nativa Interiors time after time.
– Customer service priority and selling priority
– Teamwork oriented with the ability to work in a learning environment
– Drive to meet and exceed performance expectations
– Enjoy connecting with customers and demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive attitude
– Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning
– Demonstrate knowledge of products and services, and use this knowledge to inspire customers to make
– Ability to meet or exceed sales and customer service standards
– Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
– Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities
– Ability to work a flexible schedule, including morning and weekend availability
Nativa Interiors is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.